Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Serious Bull flag formed on the ES

Above is a 15 minute chart of todays ES session, notice the consolidating bull flag pattern formed. The break and ending of this move whether up or down should be explosive. At this point I would have to lean to the positive side.

It has been tough trading last few days, can not wait for the the fall, for the fact that our trading especially during the doldrums (11:30 - 2pm) should produce cleaner percentage moves and not the MESS we have been having lately.

I made my money on the long side in the morning session as noted in the previous post, I saw and pointed out the bear trap forming and went long until I was eventually stopped out with 8 points profit on the day. Then I let the others fight it out as I sat back and watched.